Applications for complimentary conference registration will be accepted through January 20, 2021. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. The following information must be submitted with the application:
- applicant contact information
- farm operation information (net income range, off-farm/supplemental employment, size of farming operation and whether acres are owned/rented, crops and livestock you produce, your role(s) in operation)
- conference participation and whether you have received a scholarship for a previous WMF conference
- brief summary of how scholarship would benefit you
- letter of recommendation in support of application (letter can be uploaded on application form, sent as an email attachment to email@example.com
Notifications of acceptance will be sent in mid-January. If you have already registered for the conference, your registration fee will be refunded if you are selected to receive a scholarship.
Conference scholarships are made possible by WMF partners and proceeds from the silent auction at the conference.