Posted July 8, 2019
Applications for complimentary conference registration are being accepted through January 3, 2020. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. The following information must be submitted with the application:
- applicant contact information
- farm operation information (net income range, off-farm/supplemental employment, size of farming operation and whether acres are owned/rented, crops and livestock you produce, your role(s) in operation)
- conference participation and whether you have received a scholarship for a previous WMF conference
- brief summary of how scholarship would benefit you
- letter of recommendation in support of application (letter can be uploaded on application form, sent as an email attachment to email@example.com, or faxed to 785-532-2422)
Notification of award will be sent in mid-January. If you registered for the conference prior to receiving the award notification, your conference registration fee will be refunded.
The WMF scholarship covers conference registration only. Optional pre-conference workshops, hotel and travel expenses are not part of the scholarship award.
Conference scholarships are made possible by WMF partners and proceeds from the silent auction at the conference.